Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lagoon

It's been a really long time since we've gone to Lagoon. Janna doesn't even remember it because she was a baby so Kevin decided we needed to go this summer. I'm so glad he did because can I just say FUN! It was so fun to go with our BIG kids. We arrived at 11:00 right as the park opened and left at 10:00 right when it was closing. It was a very memorable day. Thanks Kevin.
Cammie brought her friends Haley and Lindsay and at the last minute Michael joined us. The kids all got along great and it was fun to ride with them sometimes and send them off while Kevin and I hung out alone. Best of both worlds.

I realize many may think I'm behind the times, but even though I've heard about dippin' dots many times, yesterday was my first time to experience that wonderful pleasure. I had two. I'm ready to have more. YUMMY!

8 comments:

Lydia said...

We took the kids last year. The boys didn't want to go on much but Arrie will ride everything and it makes it a lot funner.

Jon said...

Oh yes, the dippin' dots! Lagoon is where I was the first time I had that delightful treat too. I love dippin' dots! Glad you have another family day of fun!
~mandy (sorry, I'm on jon's account for some reason.)

Sarah said...

Do you guys ever stop!? seriously, you're killing me! Looks like a ton of fun...and what is lagoon without dippin dots!

Horsley News said...

I haven't been to Lagoon since Stake Lagoon Day, 1986. Never had Dippin Dots either. I'm missing out in life I guess.

Carrie said...

Oh how fun! My kids want to go there so badly, but since we've just been to Disneyland, Lagoon will have to wait.... or should I say, my boys will have to wait! So glad you are having a fun summer!

Carrie said...

Oh, and I too have never experienced dippin dots. Maybe that's what we'll do for family night tonight!! Thanks!

Cox Clan said...

Lagoon is always so fun. When I saw a picture of Micheal on your facebook I recognized him at once. He looks the same to me, just bigger. I think he was three the last time I saw a picture. Love ya tons. Have a great summer.

Marce said...

We went to Lagoon with my family a few weekends ago, too! IT was waaayy fun, but now I am kicking myself for not getting some Dip'n'dots! yummy yummy yummy. Anyway, I miss you RaeAnn! I hope your summer is going well- (looks like it is with all of your fun camping posts and everything)...I'd love to get together before we take off for California...I know August starts to get crazy- but let me know if you'll be around and we can work something out.