Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Halloween has come and gone, but fortunately it will never die because....I going to blog about it.

Kevin never dresses up, but he did try on my hat.

I'm not very original. Every year I'm a witch.

Amberly wouldn't wear Jeffrey's pads...because they stink, but she was a cute football player.

Look at that cute granny.

Jeffrey was the opposite of his real self...a nerd.

Don't smash that cute bug.

The best reason for Halloween...my students.

The awesome Manila first grade team.

This cute little giraffe stopped by for some treats.

Janna did great for her last Trick or Treat.

Glad she had fun with her friends.
Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Fun fun fun You look very cute. Love ya!

Larkin Legacy said...

I think Cammie looks just like me! Cute costumes all around. Auntie

Bart and Krista said...

What a fun Halloween you must have had! Your students are so cute! I only recognize 2 people on your first grade team! Manila is changing so quickly. It looks like you are loving your class.

Cox Clan said...

Hey, I wore those same tights. I was pipi long stocking though. Love you.

Debbie Barr said...

Hey, even if you are a witch every year, you're a darn cute witch.

Janice {Run Far} said...

I agree with Debbie... you are a darn cute witch. Janna looked adorable too.

www.fourspuds.com said...

I'd never call you a witch Rae. I remember what happened when I called you a witch when we were teenagers. Lol.

John