Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had another wonderful Christmas at the Hurst household. This is the first years since our kids started looking forward to Christmas morning that we didn't get up at 6:00 am. Janna still wanted to, but her teenage sisters and brother demanded we wait until 7:30. No argument from Kevin and I. I think Amberly would have gladly slept even later than that, but we compromised. It was a relaxing day and I'm so glad to have such a wonderful family to enjoy the holidays with. I'm especially thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for the opportunity to remember Him on this special day.
Merry Christmas







5 comments:

Heather said...

I love the collages of each of you! What happened to your arm?

Ashley Myntti said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! I love the collages. Can't wait to talk to you in the New Year!

Lydia said...

I'm glad you got to sleep in. Kory was in our room at 6 am sharp.

Marce said...

RaeAnn! You've got to be thee most creative human on the planet! I love how you made a collage of each individual in your family. I'm totally gonna borrow that idea someday :) hope you're enjoying a nice little break from the daily grind-- miss you and love you!!

Cox Clan said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas. Wish so much I lived close enough to have a holiday visit. Missing my family a little.