Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sister Retreat 2010

We had our 10th annual sister retreat in St. George this weekend. It's so nice to get together with my wonderful sisters and mom and sisters-in-law every year to laugh, sing, play and have a fantastic time together. This year Amberly went with us for the first time. I think she had a good time too.
We started out with Ruth doing some hair.

We lounged around talking and laughing and then...

we started playing games...which lead to more laughing and talking...

the next day we hit the pool to work on our tans...or burns for some...

after some great shopping we headed to Olive Garden for dinner where I saw my friend Kerry Stott who was there for her anniversary.

Next we headed to Tuacahn for some amazing entertainment in the form of Tarzan. WELL DONE!

Saturday we headed to Zions and tried a new hike we have never done before. Maria has and convinced us to try Angel's Landing. I'm so glad she did. It was amazing. I can't wait to do it again.
We were hot, tired, amazed and of course...PRETTY!

So we cooled of in the river for awhile before we headed back to the condo.

Here are some images and phrases to remind us of our wonderful 4 days.
"That's what she said!"
"You're so fluffy."
"...and pretty!"

Can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Valorie said...

I have lots of sisters and your retreat looked so fun! I might have to initiate something similar.

Lindy said...

How fun that you guys get to do this every year. Oh to be a fly on the wall..... I am sure you all had a blast:)

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Oh my it was so fun. I love it and look forward to it every year. We are so crazy....and pretty. Love ya thanks for the fun weekend.