Monday, September 5, 2011

Amberly is 20

I have been a mom for twenty years. I'm so glad Amberly came to our family twenty years ago. She is smart, beautiful, spiritual, talented, dependable, fun, creative and so much more. She is a great example to her brother and sisters and to her parents. I'm so glad you chose to come to our family, Amberly.

Amberly chose to go to the Cheesecake Factory for her birthday. Great choice. I loved it. We will definitely be going back.

Happy Birthday Amberly!

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Great pics, love them. Happy Birthday goober!

www.fourspuds.com said...

I still remember seeing her in the nursery the day she was born and noticing that she was the only baby not crying in the whole nursery. She just seemed very content and watched us through the glass.

Happy birthday Amberly! I'm glad Nate gets to share his birthday with you.