Sunday, October 6, 2013

Getting to Know Me

I have been a terrible blogger. I can barely get myself to upload pictures let alone write about my awesome experiences and feelings. I need to repent. I am feeling strongly that I need to start seriously working on my personal history. I appreciate my dad for taking the time to write his. So many wonderful experiences, stories and lessons that he has written down have blessed me and also my children. When mom and dad left on their mission they spoke on family history. Dad spoke about writing our personal history and I promised myself I would do that before they get home from their mission. That is only a little over a year away and I figured I'd better get started. I am commiting on my blog to this goal. I will write it in word and share exerpts here as often as I can. 


senior pictures 1985

No comments: