Friday, January 23, 2009

TV Confessions

OK Marci and Heather,
So I guess I'll make my Blog TV confessions too. Here is my watch list:

Survivor-I always like to think about how I'd do. sometimes I think, "I could totally do that!" Then I think about not washing my face for a month, not shaving for a month and, dare I say it,not plucking my face for a month and I realize there is NO WAY it will ever happen.

Lost-I've watched this since it started and just can't seem to stop even though it's starting to annoy me.

ER-I've also watched this since it started like FOREVER ago. It still makes me cry sometimes.

Private Practice-Yes Heather. I'm such a hypocrite. I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy because it just seemed to be not so appropriate, but here I am watching the spin off that's just as bad. This one pulls my heart strings sometimes too.

Numb3rs-It hasn't made me like math any more than before, but it's a fun show.

Eli Stone-This is one of my favorites. It's quirky and silly and sweet and pulls my tears out too.

Bones-I love this show. I wish some new ones would come on soon.

Crusoe-Jeffrey and I recently discovered this show and have been watching it together on the internet.

The Unit-Another guilty pleasure.

NCIS-This one is evidence that a spinoff can be better than the one it spun off of. I liked JAG, but NCIS is better.

Life-I'd love some new episodes of this show. I hope NBC keeps this one.

The Closer-Kevin makes fun of me for watching this, but I still enjoy it.

Burn Notice-It's almost time for some new episodes here too. I got started in the summer when there wasn't much to watch.

Monk-Ha, ha, ha. It's so funny, but kind of sad too.

Raising the Bar-Got to get some lawyer stuff in.

Leverage-Just started this one and the jury is still out on if I'll keep watching.



WOW that's alot of TV. Especially considering it's been probably 6 months since I've sat down and watched TV on the TV. I watch all of these shows on the internet. I like the convenience of watching when I want to and only having one commercial at a time even if it's the same one over and over. I'll watch almost no TV during the week and then on the week-end I play catch up. The only problem with it is when people talk about a show before I've seen it.

Well I don't know if I feel better about myself after making this blog confession or not. That's alot of TV. Don't you LOVE IT!

6 comments:

Horsley News said...

Guess what I'm watching as I am checking the blogs.
Monk
love that show
and also Closer.
love you
MOM

Marce said...

YESSSSSSSSSSS.

i'm so grateful i'm not alone when it comes to tv infatuation :) love the list! we can all be tv addicts together....

Janice {Run Far} said...

Ha Ha.. I never would have pegged you as a Private Practice watcher. I love that one too. I also watch
Bones
Survivor
Monk
Lost
The Closer
and a couple others on your list. Love it all.

Horsley News said...

Looks a lot like sher's list. I do watch some of those too.

John

Heather said...

I forgot Lost and I am so "lost" and getting annoyed by it as well. The Unit is another I forgot. I don't feel as bad about my addiction now. Thanks!

Cox Clan said...

How do you watch them on the internet? I saw monk once and liked it, but my tv is pretty limited. Do you have to sign up and pay for something? Email me or let me on my blog. bjcox@digis.net

Thanks