Monday, January 5, 2009

Watch It!

I love watches! I'm not much into jewelry,but I love to wear watches. I usually get a new one for Christmas every year. I especially like bracelet watches. All of the watches pictured are bracelet watches. I also have a sport watch that isn't pictured because it's waiting for a new battery. Over the Christmas break I was at Ross buying a new coat and suddenly this horrible high pitched sound started. I thought it was coming from somewhere in the store, but when I went to the checkout stand the checker started complaining about the noise and trying to figure out where it was coming from. As I moved my arm, I realized it was me making the horrible screeching sound. The battery was dying on my sport watch and letting me know in a very unpleasant way. I apologized and quickly stuffed my watch in my pocket to deaden the piercing noise. When I got in the car I had to sit on my watch to deaden the sound all the way home. I hope to have a new battery soon to enjoy my sport watch again. Thanks Mom! It's all your fault!

4 comments:

Horsley News said...

Because I love watches so much i keep buying them. Now I have a lot of watches that need new batteries.
love
MOM

Lindy said...

Look at you blog! I miss a day or two of checking and I have a lot to catch up on! Love the watches. What a fun thing to collect.

Janice {Run Far} said...

ROFL~ Rolling on the floor laughing.
I am picturing you at the store, where you were probally already edgie, and needed to poo, and then your watch is telling you to hurry thing along as well. HA HA... funny.

Cox Clan said...

This post makes me laugh. Isn't funny how we get obsessed about different things. I am obessed with time also. But my battery stopped along time ago and I never have done anything about it. I just make sure I know where all the other clocks are.