Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I just want to send a bundle of love to my 4 beautiful children. My patriarchal blessing says being a mother would bring me my greatest challenges and my greatest joys. I must admit that on this Mother's Day all I can remember is the joys. My children are kind, hard working, spiritual, intelligent, talented, beautiful and becoming amazing people everyday. I'm so proud of them. I'm so grateful to be their mother. I want to thank them for making every day mother's day for me.
Thank you-Amberly, Cammie, Jeffrey and Janna. I will love you forever. MOM

6 comments:

Cox Clan said...

What amazing children. They have an amazing mother. Love ya.

Horsley News said...

Happy Mothers day to an amazing mother and her wonderful children.
I love being the mother and Grandma of this wonderful clan.
love and kisses
Grandma Susan

Valorie said...

You do have an amazing family and you continue to blow me away with all you do. I am glad you had a wonderful day!

Holly said...

You do have one good lookin' family. Your kids are so great because they have you as their mom.

Horsley News said...

Love those guys and love you too. I always looked up to you as my big Sis.

John

Lydia said...

You have a few good kids there. Happy Mothers Day.