Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Look What I Learned How to Do!

So I have long admired the beautiful picture collages that many of my blogging friends have on their blogs and I finally called my friend Mandy and she told me how to do it. This is a great FREE google program called Picasa. Once you figure it out, it's really easy to make these fun picture collages. Look for many more on my blog in the future.

Click to enlarge collage
This is made from pictures I took on our canopy tour in Puerta Vallarta when we went on our cruise for spring break.

4 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

awesome. I always love learning something new. good job
I posted a video on my blog and I really want you and your family to watch it. It makes me smile everytime. it's piano music at its best.

Lydia said...

I love learning new things

Anonymous said...

Hey Hurst family! How are you guys? I found your blog on Marci Chapman's, and decided to say hi! Hope everything's going well!

Stephanie

Lindy said...

Thanks for filling me in I have wanted to know how to do those picture collages for a while. I will have to give it a try.