Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our New Trailer

Last night we picked up our new trailer. I should say new to us. We found this 2002 Tahoe Lite built by Thor. It's a hybrid which means it's a contained trailer with all the features you find in a regular trailer, but the beds fold out so the sleeping space isn't taking up your living area. The kids slept in it last night. It's too bad our camping season is over. It does have a heater and maybe we'll try to go for fall break if we can get an equalizer hitch and trailer brakes by then. I hope I can adjust to camping is such luxury. I'm sure I'll be o.k.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks like fun! I am sure you will find ways to use it before winter :)

Lydia said...

How fun. We just got a trailer also and talked about camping in Southern Utah over fall break. Maybe we could hook up.

Horsley News said...

Congrats. Good job. We'll be over to see it.
love MOM

Natalie said...

Are you kidding? I wouldn't camp without it! I think you'll adjust just fine...

Melissa said...

Maybe I could camp if I had that nice trailer---Fun! Fun!

Larkin Legacy said...

RaeAnn: Maybe if you'd bought a Fleetwood trailer they wouldn't have gone bankrupt! Just kidding! (Not about the bankruptcy, sad to say.) Just FYI...camping in a trailer or a motorhome is still CAMPING! Love you. Auntie

Lindy said...

ooohhh that is so cool. Lucky you!

Cox Clan said...

Glad you don't have to worry about shopping for a trailer any more. It looks nice. Makes me want to go camping. Haven't been yet this year. But I get to go two weekends in a row in September.

Delayne said...

This looks like the best combo between a tent tailor and a camper. Way to go! Cant wait to camp with you again next summer.