Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Finale

Well I've been trying not to think about it too much, but I finally have had to accept the fact that summer is winding down. Today I've done a deep clean of the kitchen to get ready for school to start. The kids do pretty well with maintenance cleaning every week, but a couple of times a year I feel the need to scrub it MOMMY CLEAN. I really don't enjoy it, but after putting my earphones in and blasting the ABBA, I get into the groove and go. It really is satisfying to have a clean kitchen. Wonder how long it will last?




4 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

Look how healthy your fridge is! ;)

And I really need to do that to our kitchen before we leave for California tomorrow. *sigh*

Horsley News said...

Come to my place any time.
MOM

Larkin Legacy said...

I'm suppossed to be cleaning for the Meyers visit, but I'm on the computer!Looks good, though. Love you, RaeAnn. Auntie

Lydia said...

There's nothing better than a clean kitchen.