Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School

Another school year has begun. It felt weird to not be all excited and stressed out about my new class. I really missed it. I am enjoying the more relaxed feeling as I began this year as the TSA at Manila. I think it will be a great year. Especially since I'll be getting my Master's degree from SUU this year.

Our baby isn't a baby anymore. No more elementary school kids.

Janna-7th grade


Jeffrey-9th grade


Cammie-11th grade


Manila Elementary TSA (Teacher on Special Assignment)

6 comments:

Ashley Myntti said...

Remember, you're always welcome in my classroom! I LOVE having you back in the Kindergarten hallway!

Janice {Run Far} said...

wahoo... you look HOT. The kids are so grown up. They look great. Miss you all.

Bart and Krista said...

I had no idea that you were the TSA. You go!!!! You look so "grown up" (yet younger???) and sophisticated yourself! Happy First Day! Go Mustangs!

Valorie said...

You look amazing! OF course all your kids do too. I miss Amberly's picture this year. I can't believe I only have one more year with Ryan home and then he will be missing from our first day of school pictures! How are you getting a degree from SUU? Do they have an extension program locally?

Natalie said...

TSA? Awesome! I didn't know that! Did Mandy take the class full time and you do that 1/2 day? They are lucky to have you. What a babe. And the kids are darling too. Where are the pics of the other 2 Hursts?

Cox Clan said...

Have a great year. You look beautiful.