Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sweetest Girl

I'm totally going to brag here so if you don't like that please stop reading this post now.

Last night was a rough night. Jeffrey started throwing up around midnight. (Shouldn't a 14-year-old be able to make it to the toilet by now?) I had to leave to take Kevin to the airport a 3:45 AM so when I got back I curled back up in bed to catch a few more winks. I let Janna sleep in knowing that Jeffrey was sick, Cammie was at a math review and Kevin was at the airport and it would just be the two of us for breakfast. I woke her up and told her to get ready for school and I would get back up to eat with her in a half hour. When my alarm went off, I could hear her unloading the dishwasher and when I came out what did I find?


My sweet daughter had cleaned the kitchen and made a pretty breakfast for us to eat before she left for school. What a thoughtful girl. I love you Janna.

5 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

sweet and BEAUTIFUL.

Baldwincrew-blog said...

She is such a sweet lady. I told Marcus the other day that they need to start having their groups of friends hang out. We shall see.

Valorie said...

You have had a long day! I hope you get some rest soon. Cassie just loves Janna. I am so glad she has such great examples in her friends.

Criman Family said...

Thanks for sharing that sweet story. Sure love you all!

Joanna said...

Aw! What a cute, sweet girl.