Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy Weekend

This past weekend was a busy one, but a good one too. It started Friday with Manila's 1st annual Mini-Marathon fund raiser. It was a great success. The course was 2.62 miles and we had about 500 runners. The students entered a shirt design contest and the winner's design was put on the shirts.
Here is the great 1st grade team that I get to work with this year.

Here I am finishing the race in 27:00 minutes. Not too bad.
Then I rushed home to get ready to go to Heber Valley Camp for the annual Horsley Reunion. It was so beautiful and so much fun to be with my family.

Hanging out around camp.


Doing the zipline.

Sunday we headed to Kevin's parent's house to celebrate the multitude of September birthdays. It was a great way to finish a weekend filled with family. I love our families.

2 comments:

Heather said...

The marathon looks like it was a lot of fun. I'm so glad you are back in our hall!

Marce said...

i love all of your pictures- makes me feel like i'm there..kinda :) i miss our talks and convos! hope your'e doing well this school-year...being a big hauncho! :) i'm sure you're amazing at it. sending you a big hug!