Saturday, September 22, 2012

Homecoming 2012

Jeffrey went to Homecoming today. Let's start out with how Jeffrey asked Amber on this date. He and Kevin Googled ideas and Jeffrey bought a new plunger and some Almond Joys and said, "I'd be overflowing with Joy if you went to Homecoming with me." 

A few days later we got a poster and a bunch of frozen peas on the front porch. The poster said, "I almost pead my pants when you asked me to Homecoming. Yes I'll go with you."

For their day date the group went to the Hogle Zoo and then came home to get ready for the big event.  Jeffrey actually invited me to come take pictures which kind of surprised me because he hasn't wanted to talk too much about this date. I'm glad he did because we got some great pictures of the group.

After pictures, the kids went to the Olive Garden in Provo for dinner and then to the dance. Jeffrey said the group was going to Amber's house after the dance so we'll see what time he gets home. Good thing we can sleep in tomorrow.

Happy Homecoming Jeffrey.







No comments: