Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hola

Hola:
Me llamo RaeAnn. Yo soy un maestra en la escuela Manila. Mi cumpleanos es el 2 de septiembe. Yo tengo cuarenta y uno anos. Me gusta leer y ensenar. Yo amor mi familia y amigos.
So I've been taking a beginning spanish class for teachers. I don't really need it to teach since our school doesn't have a big spanish community, but I felt impressed to start learning spanish while I was in the temple a couple of months ago. I've bought a spanish Book of Mormon (El Libro de Mormon) and downloaded it in spanish from LDS.org. It's fun to listen to something so familiar in a different language. We'll see where this little adventure takes me. Adios

4 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

oh my Amigo... you are so awesome, always taking on some new adventure. Miss ya

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Hola me amigo. Como Esta. muey buein gracias. Love ya babe

Horsley News said...

Good for you. You will be glad.
MOM

Lydia said...

Isn't that what I should be doing? After only 15 years I still only speek food.