Monday, February 23, 2009

Great Read

I heard about this book at a district meeting last week and when we went to Barnes and Noble for family night I saw it and bought it. I read it today. I highly recommend it. If you're in school and hating it, this will help you keep your perspective. I'm so grateful to have an education. I wish there was more I could do to help those who don't have access to an education. Maybe this is why I feel so passionate about donating to the perpetual education fund. It's truly an inspired program to help people help themselves out of poverty. Quote from the book: "Before I met you, Dr. Greg, I had no idea what education was...But now I think it is like water. It is important for everything in life." p. 145

4 comments:

Hurst Kids said...

So how do I put my books in your reading log?

Michelle said...

Sounds like a good book! I also loved your daughters birthday post. Such a cute girl and such a great mom!

Marce said...

I'm excited to borrow it (and add it to my mile-long "to-read" list)!

Valorie said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for commenting on mine. I'm going to add you to my list if it's ok. I heard from someone else that this book is great, I'll have to check it out! Great family picture by the way.