Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Janna

Wow, my baby is 11-years-old. How did that happen? I'm certainly not old enough for my youngest child to be 11-years-old. And what a great child she is. I'm so glad she came to our family. Janna is: Very smart, very beautiful, VERY KIND, very artistic, very calm, very diplomatic, very spiritual, very good, VERY Janna. I love you very much Janna. I'm so very glad you're my daughter.

Janna went shopping at Justice and was able to get 6 shirts and a pair of pants for $30. Janna is very frugal.

Even though she knew what she was getting, Janna had me wrap it all up to open in the morning at breakfast. Janna is very enthusiastic.

Janna had a fun birthday party with 9 of her friends in my classroom Friday night. Janna is very good at entertaining guests. Her friend Hanna told her mom it was the best birthday party ever.

Janna had popcorn and High School Musical 3. Janna is very easy to please.

To wrap things up, Janna taught her friends the candy bar game. Janna is a very good teacher. Aren't we all very lucky to have Janna in our lives? VERY!!!!!!

5 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

oh my word, I just love her VERY much. What a fun b-day party. I love the christmas wrap for her b-day gifts... ha ha...

Cox Clan said...

I can't believe she is 11. You are a VERY lucky mom to have her. All your kids are almost teenagers. WoW!

Horsley News said...

Wow-
Happy birthday Janna!
Janna was 2 months old when Sherri and I got married. Time flies. RaeAnn you have VERY good children.

John

Lydia said...

I hope you had a very happy birthday Janna

Marce said...

such a sweet post. i love it (and love all the "very's!").