Monday, March 16, 2009

Manila Arts Festival

Well our school arts festival was a great success, but the boutique part was not so great. Sadly, Frances only sold one apron so anyone who needs a mother's day gift or birthday gift or bunco gift, just call Frances for some adorable aprons. The kids had a great time. Right when it was time to leave, Marcus came up to me a little shyly and said, "Aunt RaeAnn this was so much fun." I'm glad the kids had a fun time.



Jeffrey, not so much


Kevin and Kambree had fun though.


Janna sang great!


I enjoyed having Kambree to play with.


Cammie and Haley enjoyed making art projects.



Kambree enjoyed my classroom.

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I miss that little baby. Glad the kids all had fun.

BTW... it is Cambree not Kambree... just sayin.

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Thanks RaeAnn I know I was a little grumpy when it was all over but my kids really did have a BLAST!!!! And thanks for taking care of Cambree Love you tons!!

Horsley News said...

I think Jeffrey was thinking that playing or watching sports would be better.

John