Sunday, March 29, 2009

Meet Rusty

I'd like to introduce Rusty the dog. Rusty is my dad's dog. My mom and dad went to Kentucky this week to see my cute niece Taylor get baptized. We were sad we couldn't go to support Taylor in this important decision, but we were able to help out mom and dad by Rusty-sitting so they could drive out to see Taylor's big day. We're so proud of you Taylor. Congratulations on your decision to join the church. We've also had fun taking care of Rusty (as long as I hold my breath if he gets to close...his breath is really stinky). Other than that he's been a wonderful houseguest. We'll be sad to see him go (but glad to breath normally again). I think he'll be ready to see grandpa again. He misses his favorite person I think. Travel home safely mom and dad.

4 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm glad you guys are helping out. Dad must me missing Rusty terribly.

Janice {Run Far} said...

ha ha.... my dog has nasty breath too... UGH

Dad left today, should be there to get him tomorrow night.

Holly said...

We had a dog like this growing up and he was so cute but...he was a handful. He was like a little child into everything and barked at anything that moved. I miss him but I don't miss his personality.

Carmen Diez said...

¡¡¡wow!!!

Happy spring days!!!

Thanks!!!