Saturday, September 26, 2009

Heber Valley Camp

This week-end we had another fun family reunion at Heber Valley Camp. This is the third year my family has been able to go to this beautiful place together. We've always had the most beautiful fall weather. This has become a much loved tradition with the Horsley family and we hope it will continue for many years to come. I love you family!




Two years ago we had my sister take family pictures at Heber Valley and we I decided it was time for some updates. My sister Maria kindly took these of our family with my digital camara. I think they turned out pretty good. I love you Kevin and kids!

4 comments:

Lindy said...

How fun! We've had a Hatch reunion htere the last few years and we've enjoyed it so much. Love the family photos too-they look great.

Horsley News said...

That purple is so pretty with the fall colors. The color was so great this year and the weather was fantastic.
love MOM

Lydia said...

It was a fun night, I wish I could have stayed longer.

Delayne said...

Great Pictures! Your family is so beautiful.