Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

For My Loving Husband Kevin
Who looks across a crowded room
and knows with just a glance
The things my heart is feeling
in every circumstance?
Who holds me when I'm feeling blue
and listens to my woes,
Then hugs my heart with gentle words
until that feeling goes?
Who knows me by the things I say,
and more by what I hide,
But loves me with the promise
that he'll stay right by my side?
Who comforts and protects me,
no matter what life brings
It's you, the man who fills my life
with a million happy things.
With all my love
RaeAnn

5 comments:

Horsley News said...

Great poem and great pictures
MOM

Baldwincrew-blog said...

That was a great poem. Love you!

Ashley Myntti said...

Loved the poem and pics! Happy Valentine's Day!

Janice {Run Far} said...

great poem.

Valorie said...

What a great poem and Valentine blog.