Monday, February 1, 2010

What's Up?

So what's up with your family RaeAnn?
Oh, you know, the usual. Kevin and I have finalized our dive trip to Roatan in June. We'll be going from June 5th-June 12th and plan to dive 3-4 times a day. We can't wait.
What's up with Amberly and Cammie?
They are into crocheting while they watch Gilmore Girls. They both are working on sweet afgans.
How about Jeffrey. What's he up to?
Today, he and a bunch of neighbor boys dressed up in protective gear and had an airsoft gun war. Jeffrey has some mean looking welts to show for his day.
How about that cute Janna? What is she up to?
Well she and her friend Brooklyn have been working hard on their Solar System project that's due tomorrow. I think it turned out great. It had better since it cost $40 for all those styrofoam balls.
Sounds like life is treating your family pretty well.
I have to say that my life is pretty terrific. I sure am glad for my healthy, happy family. They're the best.

7 comments:

Valorie said...

Fun post! It's great to catch up on your family.

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Wish I would have known you were making the solar system I have a bunch of balls from a couple years back. Oh well.

Janice {Run Far} said...

way cute post. Love reading what you are all up to. Jealous of your scuba trip. Love you.

Bart and Krista said...

Check out that Solar System. Maybe Kris will put it up in the library at Manila?

Larkin Legacy said...

Did you guys know that we know Milo Ventimiglia who played Jesse on Gilmore Girls? (Also Peter on Heroes). He went to High School with Renetta. She went to a school dance with him and hung out with him and mutual friends a lot. I ran into to his mother when I voted last time. He's had quite a career.

Amberly said...

why? why would you put that picture on the internet?

Joanna said...

Can I come over to crochet and watch Gilmore Girls, too?

And Auntie, I almost fell over dead when I found out Renetta knows Milo Ventimiglia. I would be in love with him if I wasn't already married to the world's greatest guy. :)