Friday, December 19, 2008

Amberly's Choir Concert

Amberly had her choir concerts Monday and Tuesday (the 15th and 16th) She is in Chamber choir and Advanced Women's Choir and she was moving everywhere for this performance. It really was a very organized program. I was impressed with their professionalism.


Amberly played the piano for two numbers. I couldn't get a picture of her at the piano because she was blocked by the choirs, but I took a picture of her name up on the wall where the program is projected. I've heard alot of people who were impressed that she was able to play Breath of Heaven by Amy Grant so well. I guess it's a really hard song. Sometimes I take for granted how well she plays.




When Amberly sings with Chamber choir she always has a partner. Her partner right now is Mayor Daniels' son. This is him next to her in this picture.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

it was a fun concert--i'm glad its over.