Sunday, December 7, 2008

Let's Get Together Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

We have great friends that we love to get together with whenever we get an opportunity. Sunday night we created an opportunity by inviting the Crimans, Daniels and Williams over for cards and games.

Boys will be boys.


Janna has learned to make her own fun when the boys are driving her crazy.

The teenagers know how to party.


Wow I'm good at this game.

Little Morgan watches her movie and tunes us big people out.


How do you play this again?



Thanks for a fun evening friends.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Raeanne you would be proud....

I learned how to play HEARTS last night!

It was a great accomplishment for me and I smoked my fellow card players....this is a big moment for me.

Lydia said...

I'm glad you where able to get together. It's great having good friends you can enjoy.