Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm a GREAT aunt!

We're happy to welcome Ethan Plumb to our family. Our niece Morgan and her husband Allen were blessed with this little cutie on December 22nd.



Ethan is a beautiful baby as you can see. Here are his cousins Amberly and Michael loving on him.



Janna and Jeffrey think he's kind of cute too.



What a good looking great grandma. Uncle Nini even thought we should keep him.



I love enjoying the new babies and then letting his mom and dad get up with him in the night.



Amberly and Ethan's aunt Jessie enjoy the new arrival. We're so glad you're here Ethan.

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

what the crap.. that is just to werid, you and kevin are Great Aunt and Uncle's..... I guess when Amberly has a baby that will be me..... oh my gosh she better not for like 20 years. =) Love ya