Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Canyon Glen

Monday night we went to Canyon Glen in Provo Canyon to hang out with family while my sister Janice is here from Kentucky. We want to get together as often as we can while she's here. It was fun to drive just a few minutes and BBQ like we were camping. We really do live in a beautiful place and I love hanging out with my family. Glen and Sarah and girls, Frances and Todd and kids, Janice and girls, mom and dad and Rusty of course and our family were able to attend.

5 comments:

Horsley News said...

It was a fun night. I'm glad we could be there. Great weather. Great family.
love
MOM

Lydia said...

I'm sad I couldn't make it, baseball rules our world and both boys had a game.

Horsley News said...

Great pics Rae. Love dad's beanie. Wish we could have been there. Nice to see you on FB.

Janice {Run Far} said...

love the pics. I might need to steal them for my blog... cause you know... cant find my camera... errrrr

Holly said...

So weird...I was looking at your pictures and saw Sarah Judd (that is what it used to be) I went to high school with her. How is she related to you?