Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No Room to Receive it.

You know that promise about tithing? If you pay your tithing, the windows of heaven will be opened and you will have no room to receive it? Well I proved the Lord herewith. Kevin and I have always paid our tithing as soon as we are paid. And the Lord has truely blessed us so much it feels like there isn't room for all our blessings. Here is one example. My wonderful mother taught 1st grade for years. When she retired she gave me all her stuff. It was my second year of teaching and I was just starting in kindergarten after sharing a room my first year with another teacher and using her stuff. It was ideal timing because I now had a place to put everything. Now I am going to share a room again and teach first grade with another teacher who has been teaching first grade and has everything we need so I cleaned out my kindergarten classroom yesterday. I did leave alot for the new teacher who is an intern, but still after loading 4 huge garbage cans and taking 5 boxes to DI, I ended up with this pile in my family room. Where oh where shall I store this blessing? Hopefully Kevin can clean out his office a bit and we can pile it in there since he doesn't ever use it anymore. Thanks mom for being an instrument in the Lord's hands and providing this teaching blessing!

1 comment:

Cheryl Williams said...

If you have anything else you need to get rid of, let me know. I am always on the lookout for great stuff. Many Kindergarten things are good for preschool. I didn't know you were moving to first grade.