Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sister Retreat in Park City

For sister retreat this year I found a condo in park city on the vbro.com website. We headed up on Thursday and stayed until Saturday when we came down for the Barney reunion.

According to Frances this is our 9th sister retreat. This year everyone except Sherri was able to make it. (back-left to right: RaeAnn, Ruth, Maria,Frances; front-left to right: Lydia, Jenny, Janice, Sarah and Mom)
Sarah beautified our toes for us.
Ruth beautified our hair and eyebrows (with chocolate wax) for us.


Jenny made sure we had plenty of movies although we ended up renting the one we watched at the redbox.

We swam a little. Or maybe I should say we laid out and watched chipmunks and squirrels a little.

We shopped at the outlet stores a little.

We played silly games.
And we laughed a lot.
I look forward to being with my sisters every year. We lift each other and recharge each other and help each other remember what it's all about. Then we're ready to go back out into the world and share the amazing love we have for each other and the Lord with others. Thanks sisters and mom. I love us!

4 comments:

www.fourspuds.com said...

I love all you guys! Looks like a lot of fun.

Janice {Run Far} said...

I really love us too. We are so much fun. I am going to need to steal your pics so I can post about this weekend as well.
Love ya

Sarah said...

We really do know how to have a good time! can't wait till' next year!

Cox Clan said...

Loved this so much. Thanks for being amazing sisters and loving me even with all my weaknesses.