Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I am so blessed to have the fathers in my life that I do. First of all, I have a great dad. (guy in the BYU hat) He raised me right. He loved me, taught me, provided for me and plain old is a great dad. Happy Father's Day dad.

I am also married to a fabulous dad. I feel so lucky to be married to a man who takes fathering seriously with a laugh. Thank you Kevin for always being there for me and the kids. Thank you for providing the priesthood of the Lord for our home and being worthy to use it in behalf of your family and others whenever it may be needed. Thank you for providing for us and just being with us. We love you very much.

I also want to thank Kevin's dad for the great influence he is in all of our lives. Even though he didn't have a father around as he grew up, he has made sure to be there for his family. I'm so glad to have you in our lives Leon.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: