Monday, March 15, 2010

Cozumel Day Five


Woke up this morning and thought, what do I want to do today? Then I remembered I'm in COZUMEL I'm going to go diving baby. We dove on the Dive Cat with two groups of divers. One the first dive our group was very small just 4 of us plus the dive master. We did the giant step off the back of the boat and as soon as I hit the water I felt my weight belt slid right through my fingers and sink to the bottom. So I got back in the boat and Nector the Dive master took everyone else down and found my weight belt and sent it back up with is little air bouy. Once I got my weight belt the guys on the boat told me were my dive group was and sent me down. They had about a 5 to 10 minute head start on me. It turns out that if I give Scott a 5 to 10 minute head start we can finish the dive with the same amount of air. The other guy we dove with ran out of air even faster than I would have. It was a great wall dive with lots of swim through.
The second dive as the shallow dive. I tried to stay about 10 feet above Scott and we both had the same amount of air.
Talk to Scott and we are going to make this an annual or by-annual guy trip so Jeffery if you read this BLOG start saving your money and I will bring you and Scott can bring Mike and maybe Roger will bring Aaron boy.
Well that's about it for the trip only thing left is to wait until tomorrow to come home.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What about me? Can I start saving my money and come? Maybe if Cammie would start baby sitting for free, I can go next year.