Friday, March 12, 2010

Cozumel Day Two



Well here it is day two all ready. Got up this morning and did two boat dives. Both dives were to 56 feet. We were diving with a new person so they kept it shallow. That was fine with me. More fish to see and I can stay down longer. First dive was for 41 minutes I was still the first one to run out of air. The second dive I worked on my breathing and stayed down for 48 minutes.
We saw a lot of cool stuff on the first dive, several nurse sharks, lobster, maybe a seahorse or two. They were these tiny little things I hope the photos turn out. The dive master called them "Pipe Seahorses" Also saw a massive Moray Eel in a swim-through.
The second dive was also great we did not see anything out of the ordinary just lots and lots of fish.
After lunch we signed up to do a wreck dive. We left about 3:00 for the wreck dive. The water was real choppy. I asked for a larger tank so I would not run out of air so fast. "I STILL DID" Real going to work on my breathing tomorrow. The wreck was pretty cool. We went inside starting at the bottom and made our way up to the top. They have cut big holes all over inside so it was pretty light and you knew you could get out easy if you needed to.
I walked down to the market that we went to with Bill and Jen to see if I could find a Card Reader so I could upload some photos. You can buy anything at the market from food to clothes to tires. You can even buy a new camera but you can not buy a Card Reader. Sorry Rae you are just going to have to wait until I get back. Well it's almost time for dinner so that is it for today. More to follow.

3 comments:

The Hurst Family said...

Thanks for blogging about your trip. I really wish I was there with you. I got on the Webcam for a few minutes this afternoon and could tell it was real choppy. Hopefully that's not a problem. Love you. RaeAnn

Criman Family said...

Have a safe and great time. Miss you.

JKZABRISKIE said...

Have fun!!! I'm way jealous!!!