Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cozumel Day Four



Today is Sunday. I went on LDS.ORG and found the location of the LDS church here is Cozumel. They have two wards. I went to the 9:am meeting. I did not understand anything except I recognized the songs. We sang number 40 and number 57 or 58 and number 138. Maybe Rae can look them up in her Spanish Hyms book. Scott was still out diving when I got back to the Hotel so I did and shore dive or two while I waited for him. He said he dove with a large group and it was just an OK dive.
After lunch I did an other shore dive and them we just got back from a wonderful night dive to Paradise Reed. We saw 4 octopus (ok I only saw 2 of them) a few lobster and lots of crabs. We had so much fun Scott and I went and did a shore night dive. We saw an Eel and some crabs and then the water turned cloudy and we left. On the way back to the dock Scott saw a baby octopus about the size of a half dollar but when he took his eye off of it to get my attention it was gone.
Well it way past time to eat dinner so that's it for today.

2 comments:

Robert D. Matthews said...

Funny...my wife and I are in Cozumel right now (celebrating our 20th Anniversary). I found your blog while searching for the location for the Church (I finally found it on lds.org). My wife and I are from PG/Lindon & were married in the Jordan River Temple as well. We now live in Spanish Fork with our 5 kids...We liked your blog and found it interesting.

Anonymous said...

Please can you send the information about LDS meeting house and services in Cozumel Mexico. I would like to include the information in a guidebook but I can not locate it. Scubabride2@aol.com Gracias